Thursday, September 17, 2009

Back To Basics -OR- Parasites Good and Bad



Tom Tomorrow goes green! I see many recycling opportunities in his future.

Recycling is good?
It's complicated.
Treadmills are good?
It's complicated.

Complicated? `Splain it to me `cause it seems pretty simple and straightforward to my simple brain.
Everybody puts in funds (one way or another).
Those funds are pooled and maintained to provide in time of need.

What did I miss?

The takings? The overhead? The extractions? The parasites?
Which parasites? The leeches and maggots?
Which ones? The ones with NO legs or the ones with two legs and a very sharp pencil?

Yeah, you must be right. It's just too complicated for MY little brain.
I'll just have a rummage sale to cover my insurance premium that may or may not cover
me if I get sick or injured. Then I'll hold a bake sale to set up my contingency account for when you're pissing on me and telling me it's raining.

Doesn't seem complicated at all. It's like Mrs. Cannon asked us in 5th grade. "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?"

Whatever. You just keep doing YOUR best for us. We'll show our appreciation at the appropriate opportunity.

Update: errrr... Addendum?
The esteemed doctor has put together a fitting tribute to the $3.9 Million Man
Max Backass.

1 comment:

Cirze said...

I love you, Rehctaw!

You rock hard (again and again).

S

$3.9 Million Man Max Backass.