Monday, November 1, 2010

I Know, Let's Stand It On Its Head! -OR- Oh Noes, Not Another LEARNING Experience!

The tug-o-war between my inner balance mechanisms continues. It would be so much simpler to be myopic. A blessing and a curse. Finding congruity in an incongruous society is a fool's errand.

It's a jungle out there? Ain't no picnic in here either.

Clearly my IF:THEN parameters are unconventional, uncommon and uncomfortable. One might even suggest unmanageable. My draft folder certainly supports that leap of logic. Retaining cohesion through word assembly is hardly a matter of internal focus when dealing with constantly transmogrifying subject matter. Is it simple inertia? Conservation of angular momentum? Resistance? Invasion/Succession? None of the Above? All of the above?

Archimedes is remembered: "Give me a lever and a place to stand, and I can move the Earth." Beyond wondering the practical application of such a device or the benefit derived, I grasp the intent and soundness of the thought. Then as I survey events, I see the million monkeys for whom leverage and its application drive everything.

Further complication via the Ferris Bueller "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." exacerbated by the million monkeys trying to achieve escape velocity through leverage thinking shortcuts will overcome the physics...

My Brain Hurts! What's a body to do? Join the consciously unconscious? The inter-relationally challenged without the courage or ability to see beyond the immediate except to some idyllic event horizon with nothing in between except the disharmony of any who aren't equally oblivious?

Okay, I've gnawed through the restraints. Time to plunge head-first into another Monday.

What's shakin' your tree?

No comments: