Friday, October 23, 2009

Phriday Phun Day -OR- Hide and Go Phug Urself


We are still banging our way through the mostly glass half-empty remnants of the gloriousness of the Reaganites' decades long purge binge. My head is remarkably clear considering the odious stench that clings and lingers, tainting everything in proximity. Still, there are times when I have to inhale and exhale in a decompression chamber. Today I find myself long overdue for some quality time.

Light Rain and 52°. Fitting climate for the exercise. Not much chance of over-heating. Plenty of positive energy on which to feed courtesy of the week-end warrior in us all.
Being out and about on a Friday with no particular place to go should do the trick.

So amuse yourself meandering through past posts or abuse yourself with feelings of abandonment. The choice is up to you. My Friday Grail is to meet at least five random half-full types who will help me shake this helpless funk.

No comments: