Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm not saying. I'm just saying OR "The New Sheriff is a Ni [dongggggggg]"

Hold it right there! I've got a thesaurus and I'm not afraid to use it!

Roget's II: The New Thesaurus
impudent
adjective
Rude and disrespectful.
assuming, assumptive, audacious, bold, boldfaced, brash, brazen, cheeky, contumelious, familiar, forward, impertinent, insolent, malapert, nervy, overconfident, pert, presuming, presumptuous, pushy, sassy, saucy, smart


Roget's II: The New Thesaurus
Main Entry: snobbish
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: Characteristic of or resembling a snob.
Synonyms: elitist, snobby



Can I be a MeCain staffer/writer HACK too?

Just tell me what you don't want to say and I'll tell you how to say it so NOBODY (wink-wink)except OUR peeps will understand. (nudge-nudge say no more)

Can we finally purge the process of clever bastards? Or at least make them wear authentic jester costume? Neither candidate is an idiot. Why? oh why? do they continue to accept idiot advisers?

Barring that, sign me up for the big bucks and bennies that will allow me to surface every four years and flex my vocabulary.

No comments: