Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Serendipity

I woke to "Enjoy Yourself" working its earworm magic on my head. I'd made it about halfway through the restraints when it was replaced by "I wanna be sedated".

So I bop over to you tube, find the Todd. Then wading through the Ramones I stumbled across Dan Beahms cover. CELLO? Mellow. Put a whole different vibe through me. At the end of the video, superimposed is the "for more visit DanBeahm.com so I do. I wanted MORE. Didn't you?

Who'da thunk it. He's got an invisible blog (linked permanently at left) a my space page, and lots of other outreach for his music.

Techno-pluck in spades. 3 cds and a fairly impressive marketing campaign for Indie Music. The invisible blog had a familiar but distinctive point of view.

I'm impressed. Take a look, then a listen. I think you will be too.

No comments: