Thursday, March 18, 2010

No likee, Don' wannee! -OR- Eat It. It's Good For ME!

If you're here, you've likely been there; done that. I like to think that people stop by here for different, mostly non-specific words as a respite from the mean old blogosphere. For a perspective with fuzzier overtones and fewer links?

I try not to tell you what to do. I'm not your father or your mentor or your spiritual guide. I'm just a DFH, keepin' on keepin' on, dealing with the same frontal assaults as you, in slightly different ways.

I was born at night, but it wasn't last night. I've messed up and I've cleaned up. I've cleaned up the messes of others without being asked and without seeking recognition. (oops, did I just do what I said I don't?) Nah, I'm a made up personification of the guy who's typing. Friends have called me Mr. Personality.
I lack tact? Nope, not that either.

I do pay attention; always have. I'm told I remember the strangest stuff, listen to strange stuff, read strange stuff, say strange stuff and that makes me strange.
I'm good with that. Peace.

There's a whole lotta shakin' going on. 99.9% of which will likely jam me up somewhere down the line. I'm good with that too.

It's gonna happen? Bring it on. Once it's done over and over again, it's all just more of the same anyway. Yesterday's earth shattering developments will be assimilated or rejected. Same as it ever was. Tomorrow's will get in the queue.

Tonight my head will eventually hit the pillow. Yours will too. Nothing between now and then will unglue everything I know and love. No biggie.

No comments: