Monday, February 16, 2009

I am what I am -OR- I needed AOTA

How to Win a Fight With a Conservative is the ultimate survival guide for political arguments

My Liberal Identity:

You are a Working Class Warrior, also known as a blue-collar Democrat. You believe that the little guy is getting screwed by conservative greed-mongers and corporate criminals, and you’re not going to take it anymore.



Blue Gal had quiz result that said she was a
Peace Patroler . Looks good on her. As I took the quiz I kept looking for "All of the Above" before answering. Still it seems they nailed me.

You must check out the latest edition to the addiction list
Evil Slutopia. Talent. Attention to Detail and just the right snark.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and I was rated as a "Reality-based idealist," which I suppose is as accurate as it gets.

It really was good to spend some time chatting with you online last night. You are good peeps.

Regards,

Tengrain

Fran / Blue Gal said...

Much belated thanks for the linky love. And I lurve the Evil Sluts. When I found that blog, it was a "one of us" moment for me.

xo BG