Sunday, January 4, 2009

That's just not right, -OR- Not ready to make nice.

Surgeon General's Warning: Scanning scads of news items to glean grist for the blog mill can be hazardous to one's sense of proportion. Consult your physician before beginning a politically oriented blog.

Caveat Emptor. Your Mileage WILL vary.

Appeal to a higher pay grade? Otay. What will give me the strength to go once more into the breach? Surely there must be a recharging station on the inter tubes...
Google: daily affirmation

Daily Affirmation




January 4, 2009

Today, I set my intention to walk with Spirit. I know we are a pow­erful team. Together we can handle any situation that arises. Life is good.



Devote at least 15 minutes, preferably when you are alone and in a quiet place, to each day's Affirmation. Read the paragraph for content, simply being aware of the idea it expresses. Then study it more deeply, allowing your thinking to be challenged, stimulated, or enhanced. Finally, close your eyes, meditate deeply on its meaning, and let it become a part of you.

Pretty straightforward instructions...
Make it so!

What better Spirit to walk with than Johnnie Walker? Now I see why so many people follow the path...
girded sufficiently I begin. Life is good. I can do this.

Yo, Spirit? We're getting our ass kicked out here.

"Verily, Hie ye back to the blog bunker."

No comments: